Saturday 4 August 2012

Drawings Pencil

Source:Google.com.pk
Drawings Pencil Biography

Hi my name is Ed Teasdale and I’ve been drawing for the best part of my life. I am self-taught and very passionate about my pencil drawings, I put my heart and soul into each and everyone.
I specialize in graphite with my drawings taking up to 50-70 hours to complete with layers of shading to build up the fine detail.

With fans of my work from around the world, from Singapore to Brazil. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I have drawing it.

I have developed a keen anatomical eye for horses, dogs and many other animals, enabling me to capture their lifelife look on paper and to create an amazing picture.

Thank you for taking your time and having a look at my artwork, they will look a million times better hanging on your wall....
From childhood pets to caring for animals during the nine years spent working at a veterinary clinic, animals have always been an important part of Heidi Krueger's life.


As a child, she would spend countless hours sketching horses, birds, and rodents. She even made a "book" of birds, drawn on newsprint with markers and stapled together when she was eight.


A life long Wisconsin resident, Heidi is a graduate from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, with a degree in fine art.


Heidi works primarily in pencil on paper, using a variety of toned papers as well as traditional white in drawing mostly North American and African wildlife. Her drawings on toned paper are kept simplistic, usually the only subject being the animal.


In a time where people multi-task, spend to much time rushing from place to place, forever in hurry, there is a calmness in her portrayal of one image, the animals which she dearly loves.


Heidi's work has been exhibited in various juried and non-juried shows around the country.

Drawings Pencil
Drawings Pencil
Drawings Pencil
Drawings Pencil
Drawings Pencil
Drawings Pencil
Drawings Pencil
Drawings Pencil
Drawings Pencil
Pencil Drawings by David J. Vanderpool
Pencil Drawing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...